Thanks to those of you who came out in the rain Wednesday night — we had a positive meeting with about 100 cooperators to discuss various financial and quality-of-life issues at East River.
We will be pulling together my notes and will post some items to this website for your review and comment in the next several days.
In the meantime, several of you asked for copies of the documents that were distributed at the meeting. Here are the links:
- The board’s March 17 memo to shareholders.
- The new Hillman dog policy.
- The federal anti-discrimination lawsuit against East River.
- East River financial reports for the past five years.
- And a rudimentary look at those finances can be found on our website, here and here.